2020 Cadillac Escalade vs 2020 Lincoln Navigator in Libertyville, IL
2020 Cadillac Escalade vs 2020 Lincoln Navigator
- 23 MPG hwy with 4x2 vs 22 MPG hwy with 4x2
- Standard Surround Vision vs optional 360-Degree Camera
- Optional Reverse Automatic Braking vs Reverse Automatic Braking not offered
- 45.3 inches of front legroom vs 43.9 inches of front legroom
- Standard 12-way power driver's seat vs standard 10-way power driver's seat
The world of large luxury SUVs is full of stunning models all vying for your attention. To help you choose a vehicle that’s equipped to please, Napleton Cadillac of Libertyville is here to tell you more about the 2020 Cadillac Escalade. In fact, instead of simply listing a few of its top features, we’re prepared to go the extra mile by demonstrating how it stacks up against the 2020 Lincoln Navigator. Contact us today to learn more!
The 2020 Escalade manages to overcome the Lincoln Navigator in the performance category by offering just a bit more in several aspects. First, when equipped with 4x2, this Cadillac achieves a competitive fuel economy rating of 23 MPG hwy1, so you won’t feel like you’re constantly halting your joyrides to visit the nearest gas station. On the other hand, the 2020 Navigator falls a bit short with a 4x2 rating of 22 MPG hwy2. In addition, the SUV from Cadillac is prepared to help you get the most out of your time on the road with standard Magnetic Ride Control, which reads the present road conditions up to 1,000 times per second to adjust the suspension as needed. The Lincoln has nothing similar to this.
Moving right along, we continue to discover even more advantages that the 2020 Cadillac Escalade possesses over the 2020 Lincoln Navigator. From the moment you settle in behind the wheel of the former, you’ll have an easy time stretching out to your heart’s content in an accommodating 45.3 inches of front legroom. Unfortunately, in the Navigator, you’ll only find 43.9 inches of leg space in this area, which might force you to make more frequent stops to get your circulation back. Even your seat is more versatile in the Cadillac, as its boasts a standard 12-way power chair to the 10-way power version in its rival from Lincoln. Do you like to listen to music on the road? If so, then the Escalade is the better set of wheels, thanks to its standard 16-speaker audio setup that has two more speakers than what the Navigator provides in its base trim level.
The Cadillac Escalade still has much more to offer, especially when we examine safety. Along with the standard Teen Driver3 system, which assists with helping you teach your child proper habits behind the wheel, this upscale SUV also has standard Surround Vision3. This advancement uses a series of cameras to create a composite, above-view image of your vehicle to help you with maneuvering in tight confines. With the 2020 Navigator, a 360-degree camera requires an upgrade, whereas Teen Driver isn’t available at all. The same goes for Rear Automatic Braking3, so if intuitive coverage is a must, then the Escalade is the luxury vehicle for you.
By now, we think it’s clear that the Escalade is the more exceptional vehicle between the 2020 Cadillac Escalade vs 2020 Lincoln Navigator in Libertyville, IL. If you’d like to hear more details, be sure to reach out to the staff at Napleton Cadillac of Libertyville during our business hours!
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary.
3. Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather, and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle's owner's manual for more important feature limitations and information.