2020 Cadillac XT4 vs 2020 Audi Q3 in Libertyville, IL
2020 Cadillac XT4 vs. 2020 Audi Q3
- Standard 237 horsepower vs standard 228 horsepower
- 24/30 MPG city/hwy vs 19/27 MPG city/hwy
- Standard SiriusXM® vs optional SiriusXM®
- Standard Teen Driver System vs Teen Driver not offered
- Optional Rear Automatic Braking vs Rear Automatic Braking not offered
Whether you place a premium on performance, safety, or connectivity, the 2020 Cadillac XT4 is equipped to meet your expectations. Today, the knowledgeable staff at Napleton Cadillac of Libertyville would love to bring you up to speed on the many benefits offered by this stunning luxury crossover, so you can start getting excited about making one your very own. To help make our case, we’re stacking the XT4 up against the 2020 Audi Q3 in this model matchup!
First, let’s explore some of the tech amenities featured in the 2020 XT4 and Audi Q3. If you like to have a wide array of options to choose from, then you’ll love that the Cadillac comes standard with SiriusXM® Satellite Radio1, enabling you to make adjustments to keep your friends and family entertained for hours on end. To compare, the 2020 Q3 requires an upgrade to provide this feature, meaning you might have to turn to other avenues to ensure that your guests are satisfied. Similarly, whereas the XT4 has a standard 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot2 in all editions, this advancement can only be found in the Audi’s highest trim level. It looks like this first round goes to the model from Cadillac!
Which Is Safer—the 2020 XT4 or 2020 Q3?
If safety is a primary concern, then you’ll quickly fall head over heels for the multitude of protective elements supplied by the 2020 Cadillac XT4. For instance, if you don’t notice a hazard or another obstruction when backing up, available Reverse Automatic Braking3 will be there to lend a hand and avoid a collision. Although the 2020 Audi Q3 offers this type of coverage in the front, the same can’t be said for the back. Furthermore, the Cadillac is better equipped to help your family’s newest motorist learn the ropes, as Teen Driver3 comes standard across the board. When this feature is engaged, it can limit certain controls like the radio volume and let you know if any safety features were activated. You might not want to let your child drive your Audi, since no comparable system is provided.
Even when we put them to the test out on Route 45, the Cadillac XT4 still manages to outpace its rival from Audi. Although the 2020 Q3 has a standard 2.0L turbo engine that generates 228 horsepower, this won’t seem like much compared to the 237 horsepower cranked out by the XT4’s similar 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder powertrain. As if that weren’t impressive enough already, the model from Cadillac is also more efficient, achieving a standard 24/30 MPG city/hwy4 to the Audi’s 19/27 MPG city/hwy5. This likely due in part to the XT4’s 9-speed automatic transmission, which is slightly more responsive than the Q3’s 8-speed automatic transmission.
Now that you have the facts about the 2020 Cadillac XT4 vs 2020 Audi Q3 in Libertyville, IL, stop into Napleton Cadillac of Libertyville to get behind the wheel of the XT4. We’re open six days a week Monday through Saturday for your utmost convenience.
1. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. See the SiriusXM Customer Agreement at www.siriusxm.com for complete terms and how to cancel. All fees, content, features, and availability are subject to change. GM connected vehicle services vary by vehicle model and require active service plan, working electrical system, cell reception and GPS signal. See onstar.com for details and limitations. © 2019 Sirius XM Radio Inc. SiriusXM, Automatic, Pandora and all related logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc. and its respective subsidiaries.
2. Terms and limitations apply. See onstar.com or dealer for details.
3. Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather, and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle's owner's manual for more important feature limitations and information.
4. Cadillac estimated 24 mpg city/30 mpg highway/26 mpg combined
5. 2020 EPA estimates not available at time of publication. See www.fueleconomy.gov for updated information. Your mileage and emissions will vary and depend on several factors, including your driving habits and vehicle condition.