Tread wear indicators appear when your tires only have 2/32 inch or less of tread remaining. Also, the rubber in your tires ages over time. This applies to your spare tire as well (if available), even if it is never used. Multiple factors including temperatures, loading conditions, and inflation pressure maintenance affect how fast tires age.
Other warning signs that your vehicle will need tire replacement:
• You can see three or more tread wear indicators around the tire
• The tire cord or fabric is showing through the rubber
• The tire tread or sidewall is cracked, cut, or snagged deep enough to show cord or fabric
• The tire has a bulge or split
• The tire has a puncture, cut, or other damage that can't be repaired correctly
Replacement Cadillac Tires
Worn tire tread can create a dangerous driving experience with decreased traction to accelerate, turn, and brake. Restore your Cadillac’s handling with new tires from Napleton Cadillac in Libertyville, IL. We have access to all the top brand names in tires today: BFGoodrich, Michelin, Goodyear, Uniroyal, Pirelli, Hankook, Bridgestone, Firestone, Continental, General, Kelly, and more.
Replacement tires can be expensive but we understand that owning a Cadillac shouldn’t break the bank. At Napleton Cadillac, our Tire Price Match Guarantee is our promise to you that you’ll never overpay on the tires you need.
If you are in need of tires, come to Napleton Cadillac of Libertyville. Our Certified Service experts will help you find the right tires for your Cadillac vehicle.